Looking for a fun place to work? Pals is currently hiring the following positions:
Pals Brewing Company seeks an experienced Brewer to help expand our beer offerings from draft only sales into small package sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark on the craft beer world while experiencing the Nebraska good life in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. As a Brewer you will be involved in all aspects of brewery operations from purchasing and receipt of raw materials through finished packaging including assisting in recipe formulation, equipment procurement and beer release planning. Our small family owned and operated brewery is located on the outskirts of North Platte, NE and a mere 4 minute drive from the busy I-80 corridor and 3 hours from both Denver, CO and Lincoln, NE.
To be successful in this position, should have two years of professional brewing, packaging, or cellaring experience in any combination along with:
• A positive can-do attitude even under times of stress
• Strong work ethic
• Willingness to take a leadership role in a dynamic work environment
• Ability to think critically and solve problems
• Desire to always put quality first and never cut corners
• Ability to lift 50-75 lbs repeatedly
• Safety-first mindset
• Attention to detail and ability to follow batch records and procedures to the letter
• Ability to complete projects while working independently
• Be passionate about craft beer and working with the general public
• Have experience with yeast management and brewery microbiology
• General knowledge of cleaning and sanitization practices
• Experience performing simple lab tests
• Working knowledge of the science of all phases of beer production including wort production, fermentation, and packaging
• Computer skills including working with Microsoft Office and Beer Smith
• Willingness to contribute to a clean, neat, and tidy brewery
• Flexibility to occasionally work weekends or evenings including some on site and off site festival work
Extremely competitive salary commensurate with work experience.
Relocation assistance is available.
• Group Health Insurance Plan (50% Employer Paid)
• Group Dental and Vision Options
• 15 days Paid Time Off per Year
• Relocation Assistance
• Company discounts
Send resume and short note of interest to email@example.com and list Brewer in the subject line.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person during regular business hours.