CHILL N' BAKE
Introducing Pals Chill & Bake Delivery – During COVID-19 Here’s How It Works Step by Step
1. First take a deep breath and just Chill for a second. Inhale. Exhale.
2. Now download the Arryved app from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to your device.
3. Enter your info and setup a credit card for payment (Notice no exchanging credit cards).
4. Enable location services for the app.
5. The app will automatically search for local breweries you can order from.
6. Click Pals Brewing Company.
7. Touch Open a Tab.
8. Call Pals between 10 am and 3pm Tuesday thru Sunday and place your order for one of our Chill & Bake food items and your Happy Hour Beer, Wine, Liquor, or Mixed Drinks of choice.
9. At 3:30pm, Pals will be delivering every Chill & Bake order to your home or place of business.
10. Once home, Chill & open your Happy Hour Drink of Choice.
11. Pre-Heat Oven to 400° for pizzas or Broil 400° for Nachos.
12. Bake pizzas for 15-20 minutes. After 15 min, check often for proper cheese browning or finish on broil for a minute or two.
13. Broil nachos until cheese is melted to your liking.
14. Chill some more.
15. Continuing reading below for additional fine print details like how to assemble nachos and maybe a little entertaining commentary from Paul.
Necessity is the ultimate producer of new ideas. When times are tough, the tough must innovate or perish. At Pals we’re used to innovating. The best part of our week is right before a new beer release and we need to come up with a new beer name. During these beer-infused back and forth volleys of smut the more politically incorrect the better. If I had a video of every beer naming event, I swear it would be an internet sensation. The brewers are always making up new beers we think our customers will love. Think Pineapple Express, Java Nilla Cream, Palgian Brunette… etc.
So during this unprecedented time of global pandemicey (yes that’s a new word) we started thinking about how we could make enjoying your favorite Pals pizzas and nachos more convenient given the 10-person gathering directive. We know we’ve hit upon something your gonna really love!
We call it Chill & Bake for a variety of reasons. We make your pizza on a Pre-Baked Pals crust. We discovered that by using a Pre-Baked crust the crust always ends up crisp even if you store it refrigerated overnight. The pizza is therefore Chillin’. Meanwhile you Chill wherever you’re at. At 4 pm, we deliver all the Chill & Bake pizzas to everyone who ordered between 10am and 3pm. You Chill and crack open the crowler can, growler, bottle of wine, or mixed drink you ordered for happy hour that was delivered with your food. Yes, you heard the governor. You can now order a full crowler of Oettinger Old Fashioned delivered right to your door. Soon after 4:20 you of course realize that damn you’re hungry for some delicious Pals pizza! You pre-heat the oven to 400° and Bake it. No waiting in line, no signing a receipt, no exchanging credit cards. Safe & convenient.
And now you can also Chill & Bake Pals Nachos! We mix up all the nacho toppings into a container you can chill. The chips, cheese blend, and our signature avocado ranch sauce are all separate. When you’re ready, simply remove the toppings from the fridge. Lay the baking slip we provide onto a baking sheet or baking stone. Place the chips. Spread the toppings. Spread the cheese. Broil the nachos until the cheese is just starting to brown. Remove from the oven and drizzle the avocado ranch sauce. Serve with the provided salsa and choice of sides.
Chill some more and finish your crowler.
For the ultimate relief from Covid-19 stress, repeat daily. Cheers and stay safe out there!