JOIN US FOR THE ECLIPSE!! PALS TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE VIEWING PARTY, August 21, 2017 from 8am to 8pm!!!!!Tickets available at Pals, $20 for adults, $15 for kids, 3 and under free, see itinerary below:
- 8-9am – Pals, Pints and Poses Yoga w/ complimentary chair massages available
- 9-11am – Pals Bloody Mary Bar opens
- 9-11am – NebraskaLand Bank Grill Brunch (included in ticket price)
- 10am – Special Tapping of “Midnight in the Daylight” Breakfast Stout (commemorative glass available for purchase)
- 10am – Kids Inflatables
- 11:30am – DJ playing classic “Moon” songs of the world
- 12:54 – Eclipse Totality Begins (eye glasses included in ticket price)
- 12:56 – Special Tapping of Pals “Solar Sun” Ale (commemorative glass available for purchase)
- 12:56 – DJ Playing classic “Sun” songs of the world
- 3pm – Cornhole Tournament Begins, $20 entry fee for team of 2, sign up at Pals (entry fees will be divided among 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places) 3:30-7pm – Live Music: Doug Reese and Ken E. Keller
- 4-6:30pm – NebraskaLand Bank Grill (included in ticket price)
- 8pm – Pals Closes
- *Extra fee for Cornhole Tournament, Bloody Mary Bar and Commemorative Glass*
- *PALS KITCHEN CLOSED ALL DAY*
Come join us at THE premier outdoor entertainment venue along 400+ miles of the I-80 corridor between Cheyenne and Lincoln. Nestled in the Platte River Valley right at the very edge of the Nebraska Sandhills, Pals Outdoor Beer Oasis hosts a variety of family friendly events throughout the seasons including beer tastings, food events, benefit fundraisers, and live music. We also maintain a selection of yard games at our Game Trail including Corn Hole, Washers, and Bocce Ball and soon to be added Polish Horseshoes. Feel free to bring your own yard games and lawn chairs are always welcome. Sorry but food and drink carry-ins are not allowed in the Beer Oasis.
See our Public Event Calendar to view upcoming public events.
Pals has a great ‘seasonal’ outdoor space for your private event. Click here to see options: https://www.palsbrewingcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/PRIVATE-EVENTS-AT-PALS.pdf
Contact Amy at email@example.com to discuss options.
If you are a musician or band interested in playing at Pals, contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org .